The abstract should contain between 150 and 200 words. The style of the abstract is as follows:
- Purpose – the purpose of the article should give concise information about the content and the core idea of the paper, present scientific problem and objective.
- Research methodology – the methodology of the article should give information on the research methods that were applied in order to achieve the aim of the article.
- Findings – the findings should present the main results of the conducted research and specify how those results contribute to the field of science.
- Research limitations – this section should identify the limitations of the research and explain the importance of each of them, provide the nature of the limitations, and present the way how such limitations might be overcome in the future.
- Practical implications – the practical implication should explain how the results of the research could be used in practice.
- Originality/Value – the originality/value should present the originality of the study and explain specific differences between the current and previously conducted research.
Keywords (3–5): Use both general and subject-specific terms.
For papers intended to be written in Croatian, authors should submit both Croatian and English versions of the abstract. Please, check your grammar and spelling before submission.
A single author can submit a maximum of two (2) papers, either as author or co-author.
- Create an Indico account using your email address.
You will receive a registration email with the verifying link.
- Click on “Submit new abstract”.
- Fill in the form (title, the content of the abstract, author(s), co-author(s), keywords).
- Click on “Submit”. You will receive a confirmation email.
Abstract submission deadline: 15/7/2021
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Papers should be written in Croatian or English language
- Each paper should be between 5,000 and 7,000 words in length
- Please use the paper template for paper writing
- Authors are responsible for the language quality in their paper, and are strongly recommended to have their manuscript checked by a native speaker or an English language specialist before submission, in order to ensure that the language is acceptable
- The submitted papers are subject to double-blind domestic and international peer review
- A single author can submit a maximum of two (2) papers, either as author or co-author.
Full Paper Submission Procedure:
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the Indico system.
- Log In to your Indico account using your email address.
You should use the same account you used for the abstract submission.
- Click on “Full Paper Submission” (third option in the menu on the left).
- Click “Submit paper” and upload .docx document with full paper of your work.
Full paper submission deadline: 1/9/2021