The abstract should contain between 250 and 300 words and takes the form of a paragraph with the following parts:
- Purpose/ reason(s) for writing
- Research methodology
- Findings/main results of the conducted research
- Contribution and suggestions for further research
Keywords (3–5): Use both general and subject-specific terms.
Abstract should be written in English language. Please, use the abstract template for abstract writing (mandatory!) and check your grammar and spelling before submission.
All abstracts have to be written in .doc or .docx format (MS Office Word 97-2003 or higher). Abstract files should be named after the paper title (Example: LiteraryTourismInCroatia.doc).
A single author can submit a maximum of two (2) papers, either as author or co-author.
- Create an Indico account using your email address.
You will receive a registration email with the verifying link.
- Click on “Submit new abstract”.
- Fill in the form (title, author(s), co-author(s)) and upload your abstract.
- Click on “Submit”. You will receive a confirmation email.
Abstract submission deadline: 15/4/2022
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Papers should be written in Croatian or English language
- Authors are responsible for the language quality in their paper, and are strongly recommended to have their manuscript checked by a native speaker or an English language specialist before submission, in order to ensure that the language is acceptable
- The submitted papers are subject to double-blind domestic and international peer review
- A single author can submit a maximum of two (2) papers, either as author or co-author.
Paper Submission Procedure:
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the Indico system.
- Log In to your Indico account using your email address.
You should use the same account you used for the abstract submission.
- Click on “Full Paper Submission” (third option in the menu on the left).
- Click “Submit paper” and upload .docx document with full paper of your work.
Full paper submission deadline: 20/6/2022